Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will it go on for?

Options
  • 14-06-2006 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

My name is sgthighway and I am addicted to LOST and Prison Break. I have watch LOST Season 1 & 2 and Prison Break Season 1.

How long is Prison Break going to go on for?

EDIT: and to quote from the "What is Prison Break?" Thread:
    Oh.. and this WILL become your new favourite show!

Most Definite

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,841 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'd like to believe the producers will end it when they feel the story has run it's course.. but like anything, the almighty dollar rules all and ultimately ruins all!

So basically, i believe it will essentially go on as long as the ratings are strong and Fox wants new episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I'm getting tired of it already to be quite honest. I'd say maybe 3 seasons and make sure that season 2 isn't bollacks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Hope they don't do a Smallville, 2/3 great seasons, thereafter muck, end on a high after 3 seasons hopefully

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

I have a feeling season 2 will be arse. I mean, the alien abduction in the last episode, what was that all about?

Are they going to now be in a prison on another planet? Were we supposed to know Governor Pope was an alien?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Peter Burnes

WHAT are you talking about, alien abduction???! You must be thinking of smallville?!:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

DOLEMAN wrote:
    I have a feeling season 2 will be arse. I mean, the alien abduction in the last episode, what was that all about?

Are they going to now be in a prison on another planet? Were we supposed to know Governor Pope was an alien?

lol so what will the third season be about.

Prison Break. Mexican Jail?

Prisobn Break. Immigration detention centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

WHAT are you talking about, alien abduction???! You must be thinking of smallville?!:confused:

No... Have you seen the last episode of the US series???

I had no problem with the alien thing, but his tattoos being the path from earth to their prison, that was RIDICULOUS!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Argyle

sgthighway wrote:
    My name is sgthighway and I am addicted to LOST and Prison Break. I have watch LOST Season 1 & 2 and Prison Break Season 1.

How long is Prison Break going to go on for?

EDIT: and to quote from the "What is Prison Break?" Thread:
    Oh.. and this WILL become your new favourite show!

Most Definite

I read in these Prison break forums that they have plans for a few seasons at least, check this out:
    http://www.prisonbreakhq.com/index.php?topic=186.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭AliasFan47

This show as long as it keeps the ratings and buzz will have to last 5 years if FOX want to amke any money on it by syndication. I think there will be burnout. Ratings dropped of towards the end of the 1st series as people probably began to think where are they going to go with this show?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

It was only supposed to be 12 episodes in the begining. It shows towards the middle of the seson as theyre clearly padding tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Dman_15 wrote:
    It was only supposed to be 12 episodes in the begining. It shows towards the middle of the seson as theyre clearly padding tbh
    13 afaik which you can see by the way episode 13 ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I think it will run for 2 seasons. Any more would really be pushing it IMO.

Edit; Unless there are huge plot changes etc. which would make it more durable (dare I say it, like Lost)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭AliasFan47

It will go for as long as it si successful and makes money in the US

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

besty wrote:
    I think it will run for 2 seasons. Any more would really be pushing it IMO.

Well they got 24 out to three seasons and thats based on one day. If he gets a stay of execution thats 3 weeks+ before he gets the chair again.

Advertisement