Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: Season 2 Promo..! [** SPOILERS **]

Options
  • 14-06-2006 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭

Before you all get your hopes up.. i'm pretty sure there's no new footage in it as it hasn't even started filming yet! :D

Watch here!

But there's one specific shot in it i don't recognise from season 1.. but still gets me pumped up for season 2!

Just a couple more months to wait!! :eek: :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mysterious_2006

Schofield had a meeting the bloke in that picture in the pilot I think , or it could have been the recap episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

I think it was episode 16,the one that showss all the prisoners pasts...i think

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

hmm, looks like eric cantona to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Klith wrote:
    hmm, looks like eric cantona to me :)
    Thought the same thing!

He's gotta be in the first season somewhere but just can't picture from where... or why they'd bother showing him in a promo if he was this unrecognisable / unimportant.

Advertisement