Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Stubbs (Coronation St.)

Options
  • 13-06-2006 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Does anyone think Charlie will ever get what he deserves? He's pure nasty and is someone youd love to hate like the Mitchells in Eastenders. I mean what he did to Keith was so low.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭michaela

i think charlie i fabulous, hes gorgeous and is always part of a good story line. what he done to shelley was bad but he seems to have met his match with tracy, there both as scheming as each other, and yes what he did to keith was bad but in fairness to charlie he did fix keiths roof at the drop of a hat so why shouldnt he expect to be paid, keith is tight with his money remember how he drove audrey mad so i think he was out of order saying he wasnt going to pay charlie and infront of everyone in the pub, cmon you wouldnt embarrass anybody in public and expect not to face the consequences especially not charlie stubbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

is he not leaving Corrie soon? so maybe thats when he gets wat he deserves....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

yea he is
    leaving,
    supposedly one of the 'most explosive' story-lines to date (dont they always say that??)
    Wonder what it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

yea he is
    leaving,
    supposedly one of the 'most explosive' story-lines to date (dont they always say that??)
    Wonder what it is...

Yep yep heard that too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Heard that too, cant wait. The story line is clas indeed but i wont say it here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Heard that too, cant wait. The story line is clas indeed but i wont say it here!
    will you say it, but just use spoiler tags?!!!

will you say it, but just use spoiler tags?!!!

seconded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Do NOT read this if you do not want to know whats happening to Charlie (and other people) in forthcoming episodes of Corrie.

Ok folks the thing with evil Charlie is
    Well Charlie gets together with Maria (after things dont work out with fit bloke in sports car) he offers her a shoulder to cry on. Offers her to stay in his flat, riggs the plumbing so he casually has to 'fix' it has a passionate encounter with Maria and ends up manipulating her like Shelly only a million times worse!

See link below and click on Soap Spy (official ITV Coronation St. Link)
    www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=91 - 57k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i read that
    shelly sleeps with him and tells tracey before she leaves..

intersted to see what he does to Maria if its that much worse than what he did to Shelly! also good to see Shelly get some revenge on him!!

• Advertisement

See Charlie seduces(?) Shelly after Charlie and Tracy bump into Shelly and Steve in a restaurant but Amy is taken to hospital so charlie makes a move on Shelly once Tracy and Steve have gone. Shelly then tells Tracy what happened and Tracy slaps her! is this the begining of his exit??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

He shags Blanche and then can't live with himself...true

Advertisement