Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost-What have I missed

Options
  • 13-06-2006 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I have decided to start watching lost:D . I started off with last nights episode. Just wondering how much I have missed? I know about the plane crash and that, but whats the story with the hatch thing? Ohh yeah, looks a pretty deadly show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Last nights episode as in EP 18 of season 2?

Ehh.. you've missed everything basically. I suggest you buy season 1 and 2 and watch them that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You missed the Lost Forum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kittenz

i dont think you should start watching it from here... you have missed so much, god, it can be confusing enough as it is after watching all the episodes... definitely get season 1 and watch all that first.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

you picked the WORST show ever to pick up in the middle of a series. No point in watching it that way, you will miss out on so many references and character backrounds. Buy series 1.

Advertisement