Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music shops in germany

Options
  • 13-06-2006 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭

Well im in Czech republic now.. Inter-railing and im goin to germany in the next few days i know theres loadas cheap pedal on the net, but is there any good music shops in geramy itself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Try the big Musicstore in Koln ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Lol, prices from thomann outlet will be cheaper than on the net too (16% VAT in Germany, they charge 21% on irish orders). I always wanted to go to thomann though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

ah in germany now! and no behringer pedals in teh shops, BUT wen i was in sweeden i found a huge store that had a big pile of behringer pedals in what seemed like a bargain bin but it was 3 pedals for 60 so i used the emergency credit card for that lil purchase

having the fun inter railing recomend it to all! mozarts house was cool too been everywhere

BUT best of all i got satch tickets for 2mo! so ima happy guy, + was my bday yest so were all happy! switzerland then amsterdam to go :)

Advertisement