Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power of the Mind

Options
  • 13-06-2006 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

Not really a Quiz or puzzle, just strange and clever. Hopefully you can read it! :)

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

seen it a load of times and it still remains cool

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

It's pretty cool. Its always in the paper, but it still amazes me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

thats pretty amazing, couldint believe i could read it. cool

Advertisement