Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on possible STI ?

Options
  • 13-06-2006 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Before people start saying "we don't give out this kinda info on the forum goto a doctor.." I will be going to an STI clinic next week..

Ok, basically I had unprotected sex a few months ago with a girl I know and I may have an STI as a result (I think).

Since I'm not going to the clinic until next week I really need to have an idea as to what it possibly could be (fairly worried to be honest).

The sympoms have been ongoing for a month or two and they are a sort of itchy sensation after I pass urine and there seems to be a small release of what looks like semen every few hours (drip or two). Nasty I know..

Also, I will let any girl know who I've been with know before people jump on that bandwagon :(

I would appreciate some possible suggestions as to what it could be as I am really worried :(:(:( ???

I will not take this advice/suggestion as a diagnosis. So please fire away people based on my symptoms and experience...

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement