Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away

Options
  • 13-06-2006 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I'm just wondering did anyone see yesterdays home and away or have it recorded!! My girlfriend is a big fan and because of world cup she has missed
    yesterdays and i think flynn is suppose to die or something.
    If anyone could help i would really be in their debt!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kittenz

No didnt see it last night, i was checking the paper though and Home and Away wasnt scheduled for 6.30 as normal, and again today, it is not scheduled due to the world cup footy match. However it says that it is on today at 1.55pm on RTE1 and from reading the text it sounds like Flynn is going to die today... Not much help to me seen as i am here in work :mad: Same for the rest of the week by the looks of it, all episodes shown at lunch time! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

I think in todays episode Flynn falls then the stairs after he disturbs Belle in Rics bedroom.. tomorrow is when Flynn dies and Thursday is the funeral... hankies at the ready... apparantly it is really sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

yeah flynn dies today. it will be a sad episode alright. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Tis a bit sad alright.

• Advertisement

did ye see it?, very sad, but the next too days will be sad too, even sadder.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

i cried a little bit :(

i shed a tear, just the one mind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i expected it to be much sadder... dont get me wrong, still sad.. but bear in mind im still grieveing from Noah's death...!

I dunno if the funeral is today, tomorrow, or another day. hmmm.

poor Flynn :(

Advertisement