Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Suspension Mountain Bike

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭mockerydawg

Thats brilliant value! If I had the money I'd buy it, if only for spare parts. It looks like all your paying for is the hydrualic brakes and rims, with the Manitou fork. The frame etc is seemingly thrown in for free. Good deal.....

.....dammnit I need more money.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭dancin

Thats brilliant value! If I had the money I'd buy it, if only for spare parts. It looks like all your paying for is the hydrualic brakes and rims, with the Manitou fork. The frame etc is seemingly thrown in for free. Good deal.....

.....dammnit I need more money.

Thanks. Yep, it's a pretty good deal. Selling the parts individually is a pain, so prefer to sell as a unit. Was looking to offload it reasonably quickly, hence the price. We'll see if the people who frequent the For Sale forums agree :-)

Do you mind if I cros spost your comments to try add some interest in FS General?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭mockerydawg

Go ahead, anything to help a fellow cyclist!

Advertisement