Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archimedes - Get Real

Options
  • 13-06-2006 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

The truest savage? A mind that's ravaged... /
    Masochists get blasted backwards by the reflection they stare at cuz ignorance is drastic /
    malignance in practice dashin the significance of rappers /
    Cause how relevant can ya'll really be when most of you kids is just actors?/
    These b@stards just play the role, portray the soul they fantasize to exist as /
    Then watch they immature thug fantasies disintegrate when sh!ts bad/
    Shoulda listened to Ras Kass and Canibus in Ninety-Six /
    Now Immortal Tech, Mighty Mos and Jadakiss define these risks /
    Most other emcees just blindly spit, not socially conscious yet supposed to be honest /
    and minorities became a collective b!tch taken advantage of like Pocahontas/
    & Bush is John Smith, and soon the UN gon bomb sh!t /
    Then tell me where all major religion, Christianity and Islam is/
    Ain't f*ckin nowhere, cause them crosshairs honed square directly on the targets /
    The technique? Gotta watch it cause the mass media propagatin broader markers /
    With all this garbage, f*ck a terrorist - them b!tches reside in ya own country /
    The Grand Deception and we all just stage props, I'll be shocked if they don't hunt me.

Comments

Advertisement