Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoke vs Archimedes

Options
  • 13-06-2006 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Ok Smoke, you got your battle. Gimme your best shot punk. House rules, you made the call out so spit first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

were doin this **** with a bar limit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Ok then, 10 or 20 bars, up to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hoodlum

20 Bars, holy sh1t can't wait for this!

ur just another bitch to me, some little weak whore..
    ya name doesn't ring a bell but trust me i'ma ring urs
    yea u spit at Rap Forums?.. in the leagues an crap?
    at least they like u more than we do.. an they think ur wack
    i'ma giant to u buddy, don't **** around trick
    or slugs'll turn ya stomach walls into an open house, bitch
    ya verses are ehh.. but alotta of them soft..
    my punches are over ya head so quick they'll knock ya yamaka off..
    who have u beaten? i'm known to keep kids knees bruising
    ya record's 1-0? well damn.. i guess your dick keeps losing
    some day i'll snatch your title & become the wack champ
    ya punches are redundant, like this one time at band camp
    your chances against me look even bleeker, they should be
    heds are jealous of my fists, they're always beating up a pussy
    your **** is played to death, no need to check for vital signs
    my concepts are 99% fresh.. yours were fresh in '99
    at least u suck better than everyone who tests me...
    what a coincidence - He's Full & my testicles are empty!
    i just did a search on your spits & damn you disappointed me
    now you more ****ed than a hooker with double jointed knees
    trick please..you & defeat are closer than ass to pockets
    if losses were gin & tonic, then you must be an alcoholic
    turn you apostolic, kid it's obvious you need protection
    the illest you ever got was coppin a yeast infection
    theres a hex in effect, hell yeah you feelin my rap's curse
    this is my first battle with a bitch charging at me ass first
    i'm messianic, call me the new testament of the diss world
    if this was the UFC you'd be the toughest..of the ring girls
    out of all my suicidal challengers, i'ts clear who the worst is
    i never said ya name - cuz wackness aint allowed in my verses!!

Near perplexed, why u dissin? Hallowed tips in ya spine to bring u back~to~repentence/
    Obviously fear~my~text so Ima smoke-Sm0ke after~each~sentence/

Got you~and~ur~peers~in~check, unless i hear~respect, i'll conclude~all~ur-years~wit~techs/
    But your probably here~for~sex, it aint no secret that you just another queer~for~vets/

I sell~in~these~streets, man you can f*ckin tell~im~a~theif/
    I dont work at Taco bell but I got shells~for~the~beef/

Your heading~for~impeachment, cuz ill remove your head n spread~it~in~pieces/
    Have ur whole~body~leaking, grabbing your chest like the pledge~of~allegiance/

Your mind~it~seems, is focused on dissing me, the way i see it, i'll~blind~you~fiends/
    You riding the Ill-ete, never noticed so this ghostwriter stays behind~the~SEEN/

Like movie directors, being on stage only way this fag~get's~props/
    Sm0kes repping a hood? Please - Playing legos the only way you had a hold~on~blocks/

Must be~freaking~blind, cant distinguish~lines, thought Sm0ke could keep up but u deemed~behind/
    Seem~deprived, claims to be king but a decent~spine is what this coward cant~seem~to~find/

I've quoted~ur~life, i've demoted~ur~hype and now u known~as~the~dyke who died trying to behold~how~I~fight/
    You know~that~im~nice, explodin?.. think~twice, like shooting holes in the text, i just ghosted~ur~rights/ (writes)

Uppin for votes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Smoke takes it, better punches, more intricacy and better vocab

Arc throws punches but doesn't really hit back at anything in smokes verse

No d!ckriding, how the f*ck did he have better vocabulary?

And as for not replying to any of his punches, thats the whole point. That would give whoever posted a second an advantage. This was a battle, not a keystyle.

The thing that made me laugh most was better intricacy.....
    Your mind~it~seems, is focused on dissing me, the way i (eye) see it, i'll~blind~you~fiends/
    You riding the Ill-ete, never noticed so this ghostwriter stays behind~the~SEEN/

How much more wordplay did u want? There was more in that line than his whole verse....

SMH @ noobs thinking they know sh!t...

Technically, that vote shouldnt count, but f*ck it, I know my verse was better.

is it just gonna be a case of every person who votes against you not being counted then?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Archimedes wrote:
    Sm0kes repping a hood? Please - Playing legos the only way you had a hold~on~blocks/

Quality line. Archimedes flowed better and the vocab was better.

Sm0ke you had some quality lines in there too.
    the illest you ever got was coppin a yeast infection

That was my pick of the bunch.

Both were very good, but I think Archimedes shades it.

1-1

dickridin? i dont even know spacecoyote ffs.

likin ur verse btw nice fast flow to it and your right feeding of verses doesnt denote any skill :/

• Advertisement

it might not necessarily denote skill, but i always find it sounds nice in a battle when you take the other guys line and completely trash it, makes it seem like a much more personal & spontaneous hit, rather than just a line they could have wrote an age ago and could apply to anyone (i know text battling isn't reaaly the realm of spontaneity)

And no, theres no bleedin dickridin here. I din't say that arc's rhyme was poor, just that i preferred smokes

it might not necessarily denote skill, but i always find it sounds nice in a battle when you take the other guys line and completely trash it, makes it seem like a much more personal & spontaneous hit, rather than just a line they could have wrote an age ago and could apply to anyone (i know text battling isn't reaaly the realm of spontaneity)

And no, theres no bleedin dickridin here. I din't say that arc's rhyme was poor, just that i preferred smokes
    yeah i know what u mean man. the problem with voting tho is that your gonna vote for what u liked reading the best or which style u preferred. its like if 50 Cent and pharohe monch had a battle, many people might not like Pharoahes crazy sporatic flows and wud vote for 50 "cause hes such a ganster loike" lol

Sm0ke wrote:
    yeah i know what u mean man. the problem with voting tho is that your gonna vote for what u liked reading the best or which style u preferred. its like if 50 Cent and pharohe monch had a battle, many people might not like Pharoahes crazy sporatic flows and wud vote for 50 "cause hes such a ganster loike" lol

Now that would be a battle i would pay to see

Quit lettin this sh!t get slept on...

Advertisement