Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know this song?

Options
  • 12-06-2006 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name of the song played at the end, and throughout, RTE's Primetime? I don't know if its played at the start because i've honestly never seen the start. Sky also used to use it alot for promo's and inhouse show's. Been looking for it for years.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

ahh, you have my head wrecked now trying to think of it. :(

I'll get it before the end of tonights Q&A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Its definitely from the 80s... I have no idea, nothing on the credits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

meh, can't get it, reminds me of the crystal maze.

It's so familiar but just can't name it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭New_Departure06

Do you mean the theme tune? Didn't know it was played "throughout" Q+A. How would we hear them talking if it was? :rolleyes:

Preferred the old theme tune which was the same except different instrumentation and far more pleasant on the ear. The Fair-Cityisation of the theme tune. I know not what it is called.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i know what it is, but i can't remember right now. it's repeated at 1.20am. if i'm still awake, i'll post the answer. if not, i have it set to record and will answer in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

TV related threads go here
    Or here seeing as it's music related...just not HERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

it's also music related.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

julep wrote:
    it's also music related.
    ORLY?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

Actually I think what I saw was the end of primetime. Just shows how much I watch RTE 1. Just caught the end of it after "Have I Got News for You" so it must be primetime. Sorry about that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

sorry about what?

Advertisement