Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ED - the tv show

Options
  • 12-06-2006 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭

Hello, does anyone remember that show called ED about a man who was a big time laywer but returned to his home town and bought a bowling alley called the Stucky Bowl and practised law from said bowling alley? It was such a great show but for some reason it was moved to a 3AM time slot before being thrown off the air by RTE, I hate it when this happens, the same thing happened with John Doe which was another amazing show.

P.S. what was the name of the theme song to ED, it was really good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Ya, I think it was shown on a friday evening. To find more information about the theme tune,episode guides etc. visit www.tv.com, great site, think it has information on nearly every american series ever made

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

I used to love that show, it was on in the mornings on channel 4 too

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Brillant show!

Never released on DVD.... still waiting! Grrrrr!!! :mad:

PS - TV theme in later series was 'Next Year' by Foo Fighters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

RTE showed all the episodes. The later series were on weekday mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭curiosity

I recall RTE showed it last in June 2004, weekday mornings (i remember taping it and watching in between Euro 2004 games). Twas really enjoyable. I'm sure it was season 3. IMDB says that it ended after 4th season.

http://www.tv.com/ed/show/25/summary.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

curiosity wrote:
    I recall RTE showed it last in June 2004, weekday mornings (i remember taping it and watching in between Euro 2004 games). Twas really enjoyable. I'm sure it was season 3. IMDB says that it ended after 4th season.

http://www.tv.com/ed/show/25/summary.html

Oops, I was mistaken. I just looked at the DVDs, RTE didn't show the final series it was on Channel 4 last November/December.

Channe 4 are showing it again daily in the afternoon from Monday 26 June. They are starting from s2 ep 18 for some reason.

Advertisement