Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Omen Remake

Options
  • 12-06-2006 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Just been to see "The Omen" remake. I actually have to say, not bad. Liev Shcreiber is good in it, not Greg Peck Good, but good nonetheless. The other chick, playing Lee Remick's part, was absoloute arsebiscuits.... The little Irish fella...Seamus Davy Fitzpatrick (is he a traveller????ha ha ha)............ was suitably creepy though... Is there any plans to remake the rest of the Trilogy????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yeah I enjoyed it, although haven't seen the original either (but I did find find the trilogy for 30 euro when I went to Dublin over the weekend so I will see it soon!).
    Here, just in case you didn't see it already, there's a review on the film review board: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054941343

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I wasent very impressed by it tbh. Its a long time since I saw the orignal but this one felt sceen for sceen the same. Nothing new here at all me thinks.

Advertisement