Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need Some Advice

Options
  • 12-06-2006 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, i don't know what to do

I was surfing the net today and was on YouTube and logged is on my boyfriends acount because i couldn't remember my password.
    When i was finished looking at videos i opened his profile and i seen messages he had sent to someone saying that they are "hot" and "i want to see more of you".

I feel so upset that he has done this, the person he was sending them to is from the US so i know they won't be meeting up but still it has hurt me he is my first boyfriend.
    He is 26 and im 18 and we have been living with each other for over a year.
    Im just so confused what do i do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

You should confront him about it. Dont let it carry on for much longer or it will wreck your head. you cant let him away with it. what would he do if it was you sending messages to someone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MagicTouch

If it was me he would go on about it for ages asking me if i still love him and am i going to cheat and he would be throwing out smart comments like going off to meet someone now. He is very paranoid about me going off it could be the age thing but im not that kind of person i could never cheat on him.

Its after making me sick to the stomache he is downstairs and has come up once and i can't even look at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

What if you wrote to her, pretending to be him and then maybe you can get more of an idea if it is just harmless fun or if it's more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

Dors1976 wrote:
    What if you wrote to her, pretending to be him and then maybe you can get more of an idea if it is just harmless fun or if it's more.
    that would probably complicate things a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

You're right, just having a bitching moment. Confront him. Honesty is better, apologies again.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

MagicTouch wrote:
    He is very paranoid about me going off it could be the age thing but im not that kind of person i could never cheat on him.
    MagicTouch wrote:
    When i was finished looking at videos i opened his profile and i seen messages he had sent to someone saying that they are "hot" and "i want to see more of you".
    So if you did it, he'd think you were seeing someone, and possibly leave him, but if he does it, its ok? Talk to him about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MagicTouch

Thanks so much for the advice...

Iv just said it to him and he told me he was sorry and that he sent it when we were fighting. He told me he would never cheat on me and feels really bad for doing something so stupid.
    Im going to leave it at that i told him if i ever see or hear anything like this again im gone full stop, I do beleive him its just that if it was me i would never hear the end of it.

The balls in my court now and i swear the slightest thing he does to annoy me or hurt me he is out on his ear after i slap the head off him...

thanks again for the advice....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I am sure this warnign will do the job and you wont find anything liek this again. He'll make sure to do a much better of covering it up now.

I'd say its gonna be a tough few months for him now, i would be suprised if the relationship lasts. Your going to be very paranoid now, hes going to notice and it will piss him off. I would try and completely forget about it. Otherwise its a trip to singlesville.

Advertisement