Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series 2 Dvd Release in Us?

Options
  • 12-06-2006 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the series two dvd is out in Yankeeland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Yeah, I'd like to know that too because I'm going over there soon for holidays. Does anyone know if you're able to get DVDS over there in a region that plays in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

T'hink its 3rd of october its released in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Got an e-mail from tvshowsondvd.com today saying the release has been changed to September 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

tvnutz wrote:
    Got an e-mail from tvshowsondvd.com today saying the release has been changed to September 5th.
    Indeed it has!

• Advertisement

I hope it gets changed to June/early july! Thats when I'll be in crazy America! woo hoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Will s2 part 2 be out earlier or the same date?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Later.. i'd imagine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MIGWAR-DWP

i think they're talkin' about the box set, dude, and i expect s2 p2 will be released before it...

Yeah, but I'm asking about the s2 part2 now as the box set'll be out it seems when the brits are done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

I recently ordered this from Amazon U.S. and was told the release
    date was 5th Sept - and includes Full season 2 + extras
    Yeah, but I'm asking about the s2 part2 now as the box set'll be out it seems when the brits are done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

shanew wrote:
    I recently ordered this from Amazon U.S. and was told the release
    date was 5th Sept - and includes Full season 2 + extras
    Well the Americans have to wait longer than us but they get it all in one box set rather than that cunty part 1/part 2 format.

Ah, I get yis now. Cheers.

sorry for being slightly off topic but are you able to get DVDs over in america that play in ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

American dvd's are region 1. We're region 2 so unless you have a multi region dvd player you wont be able to watch yankee dvd's over here

Advertisement