Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Fanclub

Options
  • 12-06-2006 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

This is Barry in Offaly, I am planning to set up an Irish Fan Club for Lost, this would include meetings and get to-gethers, discussions, and looking to organise conventions, please PM me if you are interested in getting this going with me or joining up.
    Ta.

LoLth: personal details removed for security. Use PM instead please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Great idea! I would definitely join if this thing got going professionally! Will it be based in Offaly though, or say Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

... the club will be situated on a pacific island and there will be great actiities such as hiking, hunting and tracking.. but this will eventually be surpassed by the thrill of 'number entering'...

... any good looking person (with a shady past) may join and we currently have a position for resident cripple (but must have hunting badge)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

loon wrote:

... any good looking person (with a shady past) may join and we currently have a position for resident cripple (but must have hunting badge)

ROFL:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bunotos

Hi there, I am based in Offaly, but I would be looking at booking a hotel in Dublin for us for this, please email at <do not post contact details> with your contact details so I may contact you to discuss, ta.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

there is already a lost fanclub: The Lost Fan Club Homepage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Please do NOT post your email address...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Call me a noob,but what does "LoLth" mean :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

What exactly would the fanclub do? Talk endlessly about frustrating plotlines? Would there be like reinactments like on Irelands eye or something, we could use the tower over there as the hatch and get a few magnets out of old motors and hold chains up to them in amazement of their magnetic field. Bagsy not building the "
    giant foot
    ".

Advertisement