Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I miss southpark...

Options
  • 12-06-2006 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭

there's no good prime time cartoons still showing now, they are all on summer breaks.

makes me sad...:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Isn't FG showing on channel 6? Failing that, whip out your DVDs, worked for me the other day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

qz wrote:
    Isn't FG showing on channel 6? Failing that, whip out your DVDs, worked for me the other day :)

yeh i never get to see family guy on channel 6 as i dont have ntl.

the dvd idea is good, but i've watched them all so many times (in saying that though if you asked me what little random story was in what episode i wouldn't be able to tell you), it's very hard to fill the void.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Turn to drugs maybe?

lol, no.

they'd make me more sad.

from southpark's website

June 1, 2006

Q. - When precisely will Season 10 resume?
    A. - The next new episode (#1008) is currently scheduled to air on Wednesday, October 4, 2006 at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT. It will be followed by six more new episodes for a total of seven new episodes this fall.

bah, i was told it was restarting in july.

bangs head on table

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

October?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Mossy Monk wrote:
    October?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
    What he said. Noooo!

I was looking forward to the next episode. This season is great so far.

Oh well. *waits*

• Registered Users Posts: 45,374 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Daelus wrote:
    What he said. Noooo!

I was looking forward to the next episode. This season is great so far.

Oh well. *waits*

unfortunately that is the way south park works: 7 episodes and then a six month breat to the next 7, or at least that is what my mate says it is.

yeh it was always like that, funny enough though it didn't feel like 6 months last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Ah, I didn't realise that. I haven't been watching it for that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm just watching South Park on MTV... it's terrible.... they bleep out words...

The episode on now is the one about gay marraige... but they've bleeped out the word 'fag' so you have no idea what Mrs. Garrison is talking about...

'Bleep' Drag!!!'

• Advertisement

I'm just watching South Park on MTV... it's terrible.... they bleep out words...

The episode on now is the one about gay marraige... but they've bleeped out the word 'fag' so you have no idea what Mrs. Garrison is talking about...

'Bleep' Drag!!!'

that's ridiculous tbh.

i'm shocked at it a bit too as normally it would be americans that would be offended by that, yet when it was aired in the states it wasn't beeped.

and then you have mtv showing idiots stapling their balls to argos books and shoving garden pipe and funnels up their asses and pouring alcohol into their ass and drinking it. :rolleyes::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I hate Mtv for what they did to that series (9 i think) cause they play them again and again and again... So i turn to see what one it is and get bored after 2min cause i know the whole thing. Damn you Mtv.

Advertisement