Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away Question

Options
  • 11-06-2006 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

I've missed a fair bit of home an away and I'm wondering does anyone know the parents of Alfs grandchildren, Martha and the boyeen(cant remember his name but he lives with Sally and Flynn). Its meltig my head!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kittenz

Martha's biological mother is Ruth "Roo" Stewart which is Alf's daughter and Ric's biological father is Owen Dalby, a son Alf never knew he had until his ex turned up (she was in jail when danni sutherland was sent down) and got in contact with Alf, but he never got to meet his son as he died around the same time he found out about him... jeysus, i really need to get a life, knowing information like this... :o hope it helps anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Ta. How many kids does Alf have besides roo, owen, duncan, quinn?

Ta. How many kids does Alf have besides roo, owen, duncan, quinn?

I havent got a clue, who's quinn????? Never heard of him/her!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Quinn is a daughter Alf had with someone years ago, she appeared a while back.

Oh right, dont remember seeing those episodes.. thanks for the info though :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Alf Stewart - man whore... hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭GoldieBear

I dont know where all the women in hislife came from?
    All i remember is Roxy (was she his daughter) Tug and Sarah.

Advertisement