Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To watch or not to?

Options
  • 11-06-2006 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Having been a 24-o-phyte since season 1 ep 1 on the BBC I've come to a crossroads in my chosen obsession.. let me explain :)

I've downloaded all of season 5 from the mystical 24 gods (after starting to watch sky - I was 6 eps in when I got access to heaven ;)) and have been sending them to my cousin in Cork (no sky down there for her) but was still watching Sky's season with my bro as a sunday night ritual, so would like to finish it out with him.

Only 4 eps left and it's killing me that I cannot come on here to talk about it since all ye guys have finished.. and the spolier tags are just too tempting.. I mean don't even go to IMDB cos it will tell you which actors are no longer on the series..

Sigh.. any advice or tips for cold turkey or methods of increasing will power are welcomed :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i say stick with your brother!

thats what i did.. watched all the series with my brother and sister..

4 episodes though, i bet its killing ye ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I have no problem in any of you bumping episode threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I'm finished watching Season 1 on DVD and let me tell you the one word that really gets my goat is the word "family" That word is mentioned incessantly...what is the point..?

Advertisement