Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pepsi World Cup 2006 Advert

Options
  • 09-06-2006 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kk2Nike7qk&search=pepsi%202006

Is it just me or does anyone else find this ad hilarious? It's definetly one of the better one's I've seen in a long time. And the tune the german guys are singing is damn catchy. I like it for a few reasons, it's fun, catchy and it looks like the players had a good time making it.

Always brings a smile to my girlfriend and I's faces.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

easily the worst of a bad lot of terrible football ads imo.

The best football ad i ever saw was for Puma runners with Freddi Kanoute i think?

Fredi is walking in a park, loads of lads people football on the grass. They see fredi, invite him to play, fredi looks at his brand new retro pumas and says "non", he then catches the eye of a stunning lady, goes over to her and takes her shopping bags and sticks em over his pumas! And legs it around the pitch trying to play football! Classic stuff.

The ones with the likes of Beckham and Ronaldihino showing of their skills annoys the diarrhea out of me. Lame is the word. Very predicatable ads, they do them every world cup. No imagination goes into them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"Hilarious"..... eh? Just sheer crap!

That's a minute of my life i'll never get back! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

G'ss, what do you know. My apologies for your waste of time! I don't know what it is, I think it's great! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i like it

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

What the hell?

The look Lampard gave Henry was amusing. As for the rest of it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Narcissus

The best football ad i ever saw was for Puma runners with Freddi Kanoute i think?

Fredi is walking in a park, loads of lads people football on the grass. They see fredi, invite him to play, fredi looks at his brand new retro pumas and says "non", he then catches the eye of a stunning lady, goes over to her and takes her shopping bags and sticks em over his pumas! And legs it around the pitch trying to play football! Classic stuff.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Class ad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

^ spot on.

Advertisement