Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inspiron 510m Battery help

Options
  • 09-06-2006 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Hey lads,

Just wondering if someone can give me a hand. i have a inspiron 510m laptop that has a 4 cell li-ion battery. I am looking to buy a new battery for the laptop and am looking for information on what ye recommend!

would i be better off buying a replacement primary battery instead of a secondary battery?? Or would it be possilbe to buy a new primary battery that would have a higher capacity than the current one?

Is it possible to get a secondary battery for this laptop... the battery information (battery status) implies that it is, and the optical drive is removable, however i havent been able to see a battery listed as suitable anywhere on the net... any ideas...

Hope someone can help.

yak

Advertisement