Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asking A girl

Options
  • 09-06-2006 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So I'm 15 years old and ive never been in a serious relationshi[p with a girl.Im meetin up with this girl tomorrow at the swiiming pool in Ballinasloe.Anyway,shes gorgeous and Ive never believed in my own looks.I find myself totally unattractive and cant think of a reason why this girl likes me but she does.Anyway iwant to ask her to kiss me but I dont know how to approach it becauseI dont have much confidence in that area.AAny tips?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

dont ask her to kiss you or anything, youll come across as too eager..

you already know she likes you so just have a good time together itll happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Im sure your a lovely guy, you need to believe in yourself and the qualities you have to offer.

All i can advise is just relax, if your relaxed and at ease, things will just happen, try not to think about it all the time or it will have you on edge, just relax and see what happens, and have fun :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Don't ask her. Just try sitting/standing closer to her and see how she reacts. If she doesn't back off, lean in slowly to kiss her. If she still doesn't back off, continue and kiss her.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

jgugds wrote:
    Im meetin up with this girl tomorrow ......... shes gorgeous ....... this girl likes me ... she does.

Wow... looks like you're already through the hard part (arranging the meetup). Well done, good luck ;)

(as for why she finds you attractive... the answer is don't even try to figure out the answer... girls work in strange ways)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

andrew163 wrote:

(don't even try to figure out the answer... girls work in strange ways)

Amen to that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

andrew163 wrote:
    the answer... girls work in strange ways)

Sure it keeps you men on your toes :p

Advertisement