Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a favour - Simpsons Screenshot

Options
  • 09-06-2006 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Considering how many of ye have Simpson's episodes downloaded, I wonder could comeone do me a favour?

I'm looking to get a screenshot from Episode 311, season 14, called "Brake My Wife, Please" - was on recently, where Homer learns to love walking everywhere.

I want to get a shot of the scene where Lisa looks into the Penguin enclosure, and the penguins are flying about - just the part when they land and you have a penguin in the foreground with shifty eyes :D

If someone would take a shot of that, I'd muchos appreciate it. There are hundreds of stills online, but none of them have that bit in it :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Hi seamus,

I have some screenshots here, I read this thread a few days back and saw your request, that show was shown this evening and I taped it and have the first 8 minutes on VHS if you need some more screenshots. I took them with my digital camera in front of the TV. They are not the best quality unfortunately :( but are the best I can muster at the moment.

Advertisement