Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling A Tornado Rc Car For 200 Euro

Options
  • 09-06-2006 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I'm looking to sell a petrol powered radio controlled car, the tornado, with skyline body kit, fully adjustable suspension and engine, ride height etc. Top speed 70 k/ph. Bloody fantastic i recon but i'm short on cash. I bought it for 450 euro and i wanna sell it for 200 euro ono.
    > Triple belt drive, full time 4 wheel drive
    > Pivot ball type suspension
    > 2 speed transmition
    > front and rear anti roll bar
    > Sealed gear differential
    > 3.0mm aluminium chassis
    > complete set of ball bearings
    > 16 pull starter engine
    > Percut foam bumper
    http://www.hbeurope.com/kit.php?lang=en&partNo=hb55100
    This is exactly the car with the Skyline body

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

try the for sale board pringle wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭ondafly

offer €150 (if includes radio equipment) and can collect today, if in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Does it come with everything needed to run? Radio, glowplug etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

You sure it's petrol powered? Looks like a glowfuel engine to me. Btw read the charter, this should be in the For Sale General forum

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

im guessing he bought it and didnt really get into it! if its ready to go though its a great deal yeh?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pringle wheel

im guessing he bought it and didnt really get into it! if its ready to go though its a great deal yeh?
    Its more of a matter of never having the time to put into building a real hobby out of it. Dont really want to sell it but i figure there is no point in keeping it if i don't use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

probably shouldn be replying here sorry, but i didn see it in the fs forum, im interested in this if still available

Advertisement