Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Confidential

Options
  • 09-06-2006 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anybody watch this last night on Paramount "Comedy" 1? I wasn't going to bother when Comedy were traiiling it as "from the creators of Sex & The City" or something like that. Interest fading.

But I like Nick Brendon (Buffy) and John Francis Daley (Freaks & Geeks) so I gave it a go. That's 30 mins of my life I'll never get back.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's far from the worst show being run at the moment, however it has been cancelled in the US, so after Paramount finish running it, it probably won't be troubling people for another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yeah.. John Francis Daley feckin' shot up since F&G, didn't he?

Saw him in the film 'Waiting' too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭AliasFan47

I like the show, it seems to be improving with each episode. Sad it didn't get picked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I quite like the show. Bradley Cooper is great in his role.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,556 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Is it anything to do with Anthony Bourdain's book?

• Advertisement

Bradley Cooper returns to Alias tonight on its 100 episode.
    TONIGHT 10PM on Bravo.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

You really don't understand the way forums work, do you?

Faith wrote:
    You really don't understand the way forums work, do you?

Of course I know. You sarcastic nimrod.
    I was just letting people know thta Bradley Cooper is on tonights Alias. people might like to see him in the role that made him famous and just out of curiosity his acting outside Kitchen Confidential...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Is it anything to do with Anthony Bourdain's book?

Yes..well it's "based" on the book. In the same way that Sex and the City was "based" on the book - i.e. quite loosely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

BuffyBot wrote:
    Yes..well it's "based" on the book. In the same way that Sex and the City was "based" on the book - i.e. quite loosely.
    And the main character's name is 'Jack Bourdain'. He's played by Bradley Cooper who also appeared in the 100th episode of Alias the other night ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

its a great show, shame it got cancelled

i've rediscovered it again now on Paramount Comedy

Advertisement