Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost newbie i am

Options
  • 09-06-2006 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭

ok i only started watching lost the last three days, and i've seen all season1 and the first two episodes of season 2.

i was just watching 202 - adrift.

i'm going to spoiler this as some people may have not seen season 2 yet.

also i may be touching on parts i haven't seen yet so please if you could limit your replies.

in episode 202 - adrift at approx. 34:27 minutes in, there is a scene with michael and sawyer on the remains of the raft. the camera pans down underwater to where you can see a shark floating by with a symbol on it, the symbol looks familiar to the symbol 'dharma' (i think it is) in the hatch tunnel and then again on Desmond's shirt.

had anyone noticed this before? i wish i could attach a screen shot but i can't. sorry if this has been brought up before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah its been mentioned before. Doesn't really mean anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yeah, it kinda ended there with regards to the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭Alkers

Dig up the thread on whatever episode you're wondering about. I'd very much doubt it you will notice anything at all that no-one on this forumn hasn't at the very least linked to.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

...thats usually followed by 3 posts of is this for real??? OMG etc then an arguement then everyone forgets about it (including the writers)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭MeTV

Cremo, from what I've heard, creative dismissed that as an in-joke that they didn't think we'd notice. Unfortunately for them, pretty much everyone did so it's now been written in to "The Lost Experience" and may yet be written into the show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement