Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Limerick/Clare please!?!

Options
  • 08-06-2006 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Moved to Limerick/Clare region in the past few months. Finding it tough to find things to keep me occupied in the evenings. I love having a few beers & going out but there must be more to do down here right?? Anybody's help will be greatly appreciated before I go stirr crazy in Limerick/Shannon for the summer! I'm pretty open minded - like playing a bit of trad if I could get in with the right crowd - I can swim & have a padi licence if anyone knows of trips etc. Come on people I can't be the only one new to the city?!?! Tks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Surrender

I'm the same, down here 2 months but bored out of my skull. I wish I could say theres loads of stuff to do but I really can't. There must be a few locals who can give a few tips

Advertisement