Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just saw and ad...

Options
  • 08-06-2006 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

On Sky One for BSG on this Tuesday at 8pm. Is this a repeat or Season 3?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Season 3 hasn't been shot yet, afaik.

According to the EPG, it seems to be a repeat of season 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭jayok

Ahhhh... bummer.... there I was getting all excited! Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

jayok wrote:
    Ahhhh... bummer.... there I was getting all excited! Thanks.
    Me and all, I was hoping it was Season 2... Just got Sky into the homestead, and have Season 1 on dvd :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭jayok

Yeah, I just checked Amazon and season 2 isn't available until 14th August! But will allow time to get into the story again for season three!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Roll on season 3, just finished watching the end of season 2 last night, can't wait to see what those bold, bold cylons have up their sleeves...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,788 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Working through Season 1 on DVD here this weekend and it's excellent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,952 ✭✭✭✭Stark

HavoK wrote:
    Roll on season 3, just finished watching the end of season 2 last night, can't wait to see what those bold, bold cylons have up their sleeves...:D

Well the miniseries showed us that the centurion models, at least, had guns up their "sleeves" :)

Advertisement