Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got Voip for my Home

Options
  • 07-06-2006 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

I got www.sunrocket.com Voip offering installed today and I must say that im very impressed, very clear, loads of features and really cheap and so easy to set up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lzbones

sounds more like you got a sunrocket up your ****

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

lzbones wrote:
    sounds more like you got a sunrocket up your ****

lzbones, there's no need for personal abuse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lzbones

Cabaal wrote:
    lzbones, there's no need for personal abuse!

Your right - I unconditionally appologise. It was very juvenile. Even if guru works for sunrocket.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

lzbones wrote:
    Your right - I unconditionally appologise. It was very juvenile. Even if guru works for sunrocket.

While his location shows florida and Sunrocket operates out of US providing services to US/Canada, I see nothing that links him to the company..off hand anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Yes Izbones I do live in Florida and I don't work for sunrocket and even if I did as Cabaal exclaimed its only available in the States not in Ireland.

I felt that Bellsouth were ripping me off avg of $160 per month on calls now I pay 9.95 local and long distance for my package and 3c for all calls to Ireland.

I wanted to get the point across, that's its a great product for the general public there when eircom release there offering.

But I'm sure you are aware off all this since you have shown such intelligence when replying to posts.

• Advertisement

Jockneill, banned for your lovely sig
    I'm sure you'll be banned from all of boards.ie in a few min :)

Oh and obviously you havn't looked into VoIP and Irish numbers, you can get both a 076 and a geographical number for VoIP in Ireland ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

the Guru wrote:
    I wanted to get the point across, that's its a great product for the general public there when eircom release there offering.

Guru - the LAST company I would want to deal with on VoIP would be Eircom. Why pay line rental when you can get it from Digiweb, NTL, even some of the DSL operators like Smart who will pay line rental for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

OK here goes an hopefully this will close this off, VoIP is a great product who ever you get it from.

Freddie59 wrote:
    Guru - the LAST company I would want to deal with on VoIP would be Eircom. Why pay line rental when you can get it from Digiweb, NTL, even some of the DSL operators like Smart who will pay line rental for you?

Smart also have their own VoIP offering along side their DSL/phone service, even if your with smart the service still can save you money...but with eircom the line rental kills almost any savings your going to make unless you make alot of calls.

Shame really,

Advertisement