Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SpongeBob and the Number 48

Options
  • 07-06-2006 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone can find a good link between SpongeBob and the number 48.

If anyone can come up with a good link, I will reveal the reason behind this very strange question.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

48 is the exact number of times you can watch SpongeBob without convincing yourself that SpongeBob & Patrick are having "relations"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Spongebob is exactly 48 times the infinity of mega squared

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

48 is the exact number of times you can watch SpongeBob without convincing yourself that SpongeBob & Patrick are having "relations"!

:D:D Class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭madmike18

48 is the number of kraby pattys

that spongebob can make in 48 seconds flat

see the reason now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Ah, the link has been found...

I am in the process of decorating a SpongeBob meeting room and I decided to use yellow sponges as part of the decorations. I found someone who sells the most perfect yellow sponges and they're sold in packs of 3s. I was originally looking for 50 but I figured 16 x 3 or 48 was close enough. Therefore, I thought it'd be cool to find a link between SpongeBob and the number 48.

Advertisement