Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genesis .46

Options
  • 07-06-2006 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Just ordered my new Genesis to go with my fun factor mt and can't wait to get it. Hopefully I'll get it for the weekend with this good weather an all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Good luck with it;) You'll surely need plenty of fuel with that...what is it, 5 hp or something:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

it's a big truck alright best of luck with it jammer! Those Fun factors are a grand buggy I had one myself, it's now in my nephews charge heh he ploughed it in to a pillar last time he took it out for a bash. Great fun tho.
    Video of the fun factors in action : http://www.stevetrek.com/movies/miscvids.html
    just scroll down to the joyride video.
    My Hyper video : http://www.stevetrek.com/movies/TheJoyride2.wmv ended up ploughing it in to a kerb :P I sometimes get slagged for my driving on here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

tallus wrote:
    I sometimes get slagged for my driving on here :D
    ´Cause we are such a caring bunch!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Flunked wrote:
    ´Cause we are such a caring bunch!:D
    Exatly what we are;)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

that fun factor is unreal, i have mine set up as a mt nd it doesn't go as fast as that or it's not as responsive as that. what hev you got on yours?

Got the genesis today it arrived so quick, got the call at 6pm. only have about two more tanks to go through to get it broken in. so far i love it, it's awsome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Any pics/video of that genesis in action jammer?

Advertisement