Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ignite your potential...Indy-style

Options
  • 06-06-2006 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭

http://abcnews.go.com/US/print?id=2044770

Allegedly, there's going to be a Dianetics Racing Team in Indycar, although not at a national level (yet).

That's just....zany.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

huh..

that's um...

yeah

Hope they crash

gob****es

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

The venture is called "The Dianetics Racing Team," named after the best-selling self-help book written by the movement's founder, science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard.

Nicely phrased. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

I keep wondering when I hear more and more people I held in high esteem joining scientology ie Beck, although this anti-pyschiatry thing has only come up more recently maybe it is simply a reaction to the a shrink/therapy overload in Hollywood/LA. Everyone must have a shrink there and maybe it evokes a quite reasonable reaction in some people to a grouping which advises not using a shrink. Although I mo not sure if the a bigger problem with pyschiartry ie drugs or pyschology.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Don't worry the car will only run on water and you will have to pass a personality test to win.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement