Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enchanted weapons

Options
  • 06-06-2006 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭

any way of enchanting weapons yourself?

i created a couple of nice shock and fire enchanted swords (and also received some as quest rewards), but they cost 400 and 800 to recharge. cash is pretty damn tight and i cant afford this constant drain. i use a plain longsword for crap enemies, but eventually I have to bring out the heavy stuff for the more difficult enemies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

When you close an oblivion gate you get a Sigil Stone, you can create a nifty weapon or piece of armour with these. As regards recharging them you use soul gems, far more economical than going to the mages guild to recharge everytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

How do you fill up soul gems?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

have an empty soul gem capable of holding the soul (more powerful monsters need better soul gems i.e. greater soul gem etc) then cast soul trap on the beast/enemy just before you kill them. This will fill the soul gem with the soul and once you recharge the weapon, the gem is used up and removed from your inventory.
    There are weapons with soul trap on them and an unbreakable soul gem

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

i assume soul trap is a mages ability? i'm a level 13 knight, and consequently have very little in the way of magic ability. my strength is about 80, so i wonder should i now be trying to level up on other attributes which are more magic orientated?

p.s. i've used the sigil stone... make a handy fire sword that, so far, is my most powerful weapon!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Roen wrote:
    When you close an oblivion gate you get a Sigil Stone, you can create a nifty weapon or piece of armour with these.
    how do i do this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

KamiKazi wrote:
    how do i do this?

Its like the crux of the story dude. Go into an Oblivion gate and kill all the stuff there and climb to the top of a tower.

When the moment comes, you'll know what to do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

ooh very Matrixy! :D

Advertisement