Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S/E Tonight

Options
  • 06-06-2006 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading in tonight? It's a €15 multi-rebuy satellite for tickets to a €150 WSOP satellite. Think I may head along if I get a decent power nap after work...

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I think my fingernails need to be extracted using a pliers instead. It is a close call though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

5starpool wrote:
    I think my fingernails need to be extracted using a pliers instead. It is a close call though.

:p

Apparently they do that service free of charge.

I think it'll be good value. Talk of having 2 wsop tickets guaranteed.

I want to check out the jackpot soon as well, but dont have any interest in going to play a STT. Maybe when the numbers pick up i'll head down.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

ianmc38 wrote:
    I want to check out the jackpot soon as well, but dont have any interest in going to play a STT. Maybe when the numbers pick up i'll head down.
    The old catch 22 kicking in there.

Advertisement