Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying equipment

Options
  • 06-06-2006 11:05am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wonderin gwhere i can buy decent equipment. I'm level 1 and have full steel armour but only iron weapons. But, I cant find anywhere that sells steel weapons or better armour.
    I'd like to work on my light armour skill but I dont want the drop in protection if I were to drop to fur or leather.

Do I have to find them? (level 1 at the minute so I think the loot is limited to iron only)

I cant understand people having problems with money. I cant find anyhting decent to spend it on! I have 558 gold at the minute and have everyhting I can think I would need.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

To be honest you'll get the best weapons questing

So unless you're getting pwned by your enemies i'd say keep plugging away at quests and level up for better gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Yup, gear levels with your enemies, and they level with you. Make sure you do loads of dungeons and caves and loads of side quests and you'll find the good stuff before too long.
    You will have to get quite a few levels under your belt before the classy stuff begins appearing though.

Advertisement