Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Ring on TG4

Options
  • 06-06-2006 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Heard about this on FX, but just saw an ad for it on TG4. Looks good, but I was wondering if anyone watched it before, and is it any good?

On a side note: it hasn't come out on either station yet, but TG4 getting a good program that also on a station like FX.. this a once off, or is TG4 getting lots of good programs on it?

I don't watch TG4 that often. Just watching it now, as it has Firefox on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

E-ring looks a bit crap to me, too much USA flag waving. That's only an impression from the promos though.

It has been cancelled by NBC now so just one series.

TG4 have lots of good programmes, have had for years. They obviously have some intelligent buyers as they get better US programmes than RTE with a fraction of their budget.

Advertisement