Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy Season 4 or 5?!? Please help a confused person!

Options
  • 05-06-2006 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to figure out the episode sequence of season 4 and 5 of Family Guy but it's really tedious because there are numerous FG episode guides online, almost none of which are synchronised with each other! Some call season4 episodes season5 and vice versa, while the titles for the episodes are assigned to different episode numbers also!

So.... Has anyone figured this out yet? Is there an actual proper correct episode guide for season four and season five(aka season four) available anywhere? Even the official FG website has got it all messed up!

A little help here! :)

[.....Edited.... have I escaped jail??]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Be careful with asking for advice about torrents and the like. I do believe it's highly frowned upon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Aye, this is against the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

but the op is only asking for an episode guide, not where to download the episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Have you read the charter? :p
    Don't ask where you can download TV shows or give any links to them. Infact try to stay away from discussion of downloading altogether.

Risky imo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement