Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Double Exhaust System Fitted

Options
  • 04-06-2006 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy All,
    just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere decent in Dublin, that will put a new complete exhaust system for me? Have a new hatchback almera, and the backbox just lookings manky on it, plus cant alter the tip, because the exahust is curved!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

there's a plcae in Blackrock village that do a good job, cant remember the name of the place but they work mainly with PowerFlow equipment. I got a job done with them on my old focus and had no problems with them

Their located on one of the corners at the traffic lights, you cant miss them just look for any modified cars in the area, that'll lead you to them

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

They are called Performacen Zone. Ask for Simon, they are Authorised Powerflow Dealers, he'll make any type of exhaust for any car. You tell him how loud/quiet etc you want it and pick the style too

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

cool, thanks for that. Got a number for them? Cant seem to find anything on them online. Also, i know its a difficult one 2 answer, but any ideas on pricing?

cheers

Advertisement