Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor TG4 - Tired of Terry winning Imunity (Now I'm removing my Survivor Sig.)

Options
  • 04-06-2006 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

What is the story with him winning all the Imunity challenges? He has won all 4 individual imunities now. Today being the fourth.

Courtney was so almost going to beat him, he looked so old and tired but he hung on, Courtney was nearly there, i really felt for her when she let go of the ropes and lost her chance at the million, and more importantly the chance for someone else to have imunity...

Then Cirie with her clever sh*tstirring talk manages to get Aras and Danielle to vote Courtney off! I see why she did it as otherwise it would have been Aras or Danielle going. And Cirie needs them... Anyway poor Courtney voted off, as she was a threat for second place. Terry's face was a picture, he really was not expecting Danielle to vote her off and he certainly was expecting it would be either Danielle of Aras off. Ohh the drama of it all.

Anyway, I said last week that if Terry won Imunity again I would take my Survivor signature off, and so I am going to do it now. I will watch again next week as I just am so curious and really really want to see Terry lose a challenge. I just can't stand him...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

rsta wrote:
    What is the story with him winning all the Imunity challenges? He has won all 4 individual imunities now. Today being the fourth.

because he is the best :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

rsta wrote:

rsta,

That is the challenge now for the other survivors. Terry is physically the strongest but you know that as soon as he loses, and he will do eventually, (that immunity idol thing he found aint gonna last forever!) he will be voted off quick smart and he knows it. I see the game as very interesting. He has to win every immunity, that's a lot of pressure. If the other survivors cannot find a way of beating him, and he can be beaten, they don't deserve to win. The more he wins the more he will alienate people.

If you look at who is left, especially cerie and shane, they know they have to play a smart game otherwise they are gone. The thing about survivor is that there is no one, sure way to win. Look at past winners and look at how they have won.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

flutegirl wrote:
    If you look at who is left, especially cerie and shane, they know they have to play a smart game otherwise they are gone. The thing about survivor is that there is no one, sure way to win. Look at past winners and look at how they have won.

Totally!

Even if he makes it to the final two and it goes to the jury, Terry will not win at all.

Did you see this evenings episode.. Surprise surprise Terry wins immunity again. So he is guaranteed to get to the final 3 now.

What a shocker Shane voted out! He so wasn't expecting it at all. That Cirie is playing a clever game.

Looking forward to next weeks episode ...

(decided to leave my survivor sig on afterall.. ;) )

rsta wrote:

Looking forward to next weeks episode ...

(decided to leave my survivor sig on afterall.. ;) )

I'm very tempted to go to the cbs web site to see who wins as the show has probably finished in the US. I think the jury would rather vote Jeff the winner than give it to terry!

But, he cannot keep winning forever, although the others kinda look as if they've given up. The immunity challenges have been more physical and Terry is the strongest, but for sure, law of averages says he wont keep winning, they need to vote him out next time.

Think Danielle should go next. Shame shane went but the game is getting serious now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Terry is the ultimate survivor. he deserves to win it. but cant see it happening as there is only one member of his original tribe (I tihnk) on the jury.

• Advertisement

flutegirl wrote:
    I'm very tempted to go to the cbs web site to see who wins as the show has probably finished in the US. I think the jury would rather vote Jeff the winner than give it to terry!

oh im so tempted too.. i did it one season and it kinda ruined it for me. US is a good few weeks ahead though, so even though I knew who won it was still good watching seeing how people left tribal council and especially the tasks and immunity challenges. but I not doing it this time, there is only about 2 or 3 more shows I think then the 2 hour finale.

Would be good if they did another All-Stars game, or they could have a Lost type thing and have two teams competing but not know about the other team until half way thru , or something. Liked the exile isalnd part but maybe they could have done a bit more with it.

It must be difficlut to keep coming up with interesting features to keep it ratings winner against all the other shows out there.

At last!! Aras wins Immunity!! How fantastic!

Looks like next week is the final show, a two hour special.

Wonder who will suceed to make fire and make it to the final 3, between Cirie and Danielle...

That Terry was so cocky that he will wint he million dollars.. does he not realise that its the jury that vote the winner? they will not want him to win, none of them like him! well maybe a few... :p

Looking foward to next week ;)

rsta wrote:
    Looking foward to next week ;)

D'you know what? Aras should have brought Terry on his reward win, keep friends close, enemies closer. Had they had made some pack to go final two there is no way peeps are gonna vote for Terry. Aras could've been sure to get final two even if he doesn't win next immunity. They could've taken both the girls out. The two girls need to hook up with the guys to bring them forward. Tactics, it's what the game is all bout. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Earthworm Jim

Why wouldn't the jury vote for Terry? His ex-tribe members, Sally, Austin and that lanky dude are a given. Aras and Cerie(what a crime it would be if she won it) have screwed over three or four people so far; I think Courtney and Shane would vote for Terry. Terry has had no say in who got voted out at any point. And why shouldn't they vote for him? He's been the ultimate survivor - a target on his back for weeks now, six people up against him and he's gotten through the end. He's up there with Rupert for me. Legendary competitor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Terry was the best Survivor competitor ever.I watched every week in the hopes that he would beat the others who were always working together against them.

Advertisement