Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arctic Monkey's B Sides

Options
  • 03-06-2006 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Does any have a full list of Arctic Monkey BSides? I heard a track and don't know what it's name is, i can't find it on any lyric sites.

It goes ''BABY BABY BABY'' at the chorus. That's all I remember from it at the minute;) ;) Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

"Space Invaders" methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ninny

I'm sorry but why would you want any articmonkeys b sides they are the most over rated band since the killers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Ninny wrote:
    I'm sorry but why would you want any articmonkeys b sides they are the most over rated band since the killers
    For starters, whilst they might indeed be over-rated, it would have been nigh-on impossible to live up to all the hype the relentless media blew up around them.
    Secondly, 'over-rated' does not necessarily equal 'bad' (as it clearly seems to in your eyes). Of course the Killers were over-rated, but they made some deadly songs. Ditto for the Arctic Monkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Ninny wrote:

Why would you want to post here if I you don't like the Arctic Monkeys? The OP was asking for the names of B sides, not your opinion. If you can't post without acting like a muppet, don't post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

John2 wrote:
    Why would you want to post here if I you don't like the Arctic Monkeys? The OP was asking for the names of B sides, not your opinion. If you can't post without acting like a muppet, don't post.

PWND!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Ninny wrote:

Im takin' it that you haven't heard these b-sides,because they're brilliant.Just because you don't like a band doesn't necessarily mean everyone else does.Jeez,grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

"Space Invaders" methinks.

Thanking you
    Ninny wrote:

Could you not guess and say that I like them? Or that I like the song?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

personally i don't like the artic monkeys but i would never posted in this thread except to say....
    John2 wrote:
    If you can't post without acting like a muppet, don't post.

....that's a bit heavy handed imo. Relax like! Settle your Kettle!

personally i don't like the artic monkeys but i would never posted in this thread except to say....

....that's a bit heavy handed imo. Relax like! Settle your Kettle!

You should have stayed with your gut and not posted!!:D :D Sorry, couldnt resist, had to be done!!

iFight wrote:
    You should have stayed with your gut and not posted!!:D :D Sorry, couldnt resist, had to be done!!
    eh...okay then :confused:

• Advertisement

It's not heavy handed, it's true.

it may be illogical for the user to come in and post in an abstract manner such as Ninny has but i think it's just as rude that you said don't act a muppet to a new member. I got banned for two weeks for doing the same exact thing in the lost forum before, i told a user to stop acting a muppet when they asked where can i download ep6 or whatever.
    You've upset me John2 :(

(sorry about the font, what's going on here eh....?)

Don't get too worked up over it. I'm sure Ninny hasn't taken it too much to heart. I'm not going to ban them for it, just let them know that muppetry isn't appreciated on this forum. I think that's fair (and I don't think you should have been banned for doing similar). Anyway, this is getting OT.

eh...okay then :confused:

Trust me, it made sense in my head:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

wow this thread has turned into a complete joke

jtsuited wrote:
    wow this thread has turned into a complete joke
    knock knock

Morrissey wrote:
    that joke isn't funny anymore

Well the OP has got his answer and this is going nowhere. I'm closing the thread but if anyone wants to talk about Arctic Monkeys b-sides, PM me and and I'll open it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement