Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WPT Mandalay Bay

Options
  • 03-06-2006 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

At last I've found an internet connection in Vegas.
    I've only been here two weeks. Good luck to all playing in citywest. I,ve paid directly into the WPT which starts Sunday noon Vegas time. So 8.00pm in Ireland. I'm unlikely to be able to report until I get back,but hopefully you'll get reports from elsewhere. I'll try and text De Vore if I do well.
    GL all

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Good luck,looking forward to your report.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭The Ace Face

best of luck Len...take it home!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

keep it going Len!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭carrigeen

knock em dead len:D

pat

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

No worries Len, send me a text and I'll update as often as I can.

• Advertisement

just got a text from len 1 hour in and hes on dan harringtons table tough table he said but took a nice pot off him (dont know how much)

Len busted out right at the end of day 1 :( lasted longer than dan harrington though:D siad it was the toughest table he ever played on looking forward to the report

unlucky len

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

Hard luck len, I'm sure it was a great experience all the same.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

HL Len, sounded like a tough table alright!

DeV.

Advertisement