Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making April

Options
  • 02-06-2006 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

had a listen to these guys today, but the thread has seems to have disappeared mysteriously.

Great alt/indie band (in fact they are the DEFINITION of alt/indie).

You can here them here.... http://www.purevolume.com/makingapril

The first track - Runaway World is really good, I like the use of drum machines especially, and the funky baseline. They are obviously not afraid to make a statment. Some other good tracks there too - have a listen to Scolded Child - its quite topical, Zingification and OTHity are decent too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    had a listen to these guys today, but the thread has seems to have disappeared mysteriously.

It disappeared because they joined just to try and sell their album by spamming three forums. No mystery.
    RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    have a listen to Scolded Child - its quite topical

If you've got a problem with me you can come out and say it. You're still acting like a scolded child trying to test the boundaries. Thread locked because RE*AC*TOR is trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

RE*AC*TOR wrote:

Great alt/indie band (in fact they are the DEFINITION of alt/indie).

You can here them here.... http://www.purevolume.com/makingapril

The first track - Runaway World is really good, I like the use of drum machines especially, and the funky baseline. They are obviously not afraid to make a statment. Some other good tracks there too - have a listen to Scolded Child - its quite topical, Zingification and OTHity are decent too.
    Funny, coz none of those are actual tracks, or are you trying to write between lines that don't actually exist?

I should delete more threads around here, it'll provide much more interesting factually incorrect statements of glib than I imagined, much mirth will ensue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement