Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pure Mule?

Options
  • 02-06-2006 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if this was released on dvd or if it is scheduled for repeat? Missed some of it. Can't seem to find anything on rte website about dvd release. I would have thought it would be released, given all the awards/nominations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Haven't heard anything about this either. I'm in the same boat as yourself, I missed loads of episodes. Maybe they might bring it out on DVD during the winter or show it on the TV again.

Didn't Bachelors Walk take a good bit to come out on DVD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

(Can I take this opportunity to ask... what does "pure mule" mean? Is mule a noun or an adjective there? What does it mean? (I presume it's slang of some sort) Thanks!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Don't know assume it means something along the lines of pure eejit or something along those lines. Don't know cos I'm not from Offaly (thankfully :D)!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

From Rte; (http://www.rte.ie/tv/puremule/)
    The phrase 'Pure Mule' can be positive or negative - 'went out, long queue, ****e beer, no craic, walked home in the rain on me own, it was pure mule' or 'went out, straight in, no kissin', loadsa drink and scored big time, it was pure mule'. It all depends on the intonation.
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Cheers for that. Thought RTE would have had it out last christmas but they'll probably wait until this christmas now. Maybe a repeat will rear it's head before then bomber.

• Advertisement
Advertisement