Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop gfx

Options
  • 02-06-2006 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

does anyone here have a lappy using the gma950 chip? I was looking at getting an inspiron 6400 - only 840 with a gig of ram, but it comes with the gma950. Now I know its a terrible card but what I am wondering is if it supports battlefield 2. Even if its at lowest settings. The intel 945chipset page seems to say it doesn't, but I've heard one or two people say it does, on all low settings.....just thought someone might clarify this.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

I have the D410 (1024 ram), it has the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900. I can run Battle for Middle Earth, GTA and Doom (a bit slow).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, my friend has the 900 model and its actually alright for an integrated solution, but it doesn't run BF2....I was hoping that since the 950 has 224mb potential memory plus better shader support it might support bf2!

Advertisement