Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darren aronosfky episode?

Options
  • 02-06-2006 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Did Aronosfky direct episode 17 of lost or not? I thought he did but now friend says he pulled out. Whats the truth? Thanks. Sorry, should have put this in Lost forum, ah well....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

Nah, he pulled out due to his wife having a baby. The porducers say they want him to do one next season instead, iirc.

The Fountain out this year, though. Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

tracert wrote:

The Fountain out this year, though. Yay!

please tell me that is David's next movie
    :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Royale

yay.
    It is
    yahoo info
    >.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

jasus! what sounds proper ****ed up...................can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

In case you missed it on the links page of the Yahoo! site: http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thefountain/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

I think it sounds excellent, looking forward to it :o

Hugh jackman was never one of my favourite actors, but X-Men has done alot for him in my book so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for this movie. With that said, this will be on my "One to watch" list.

Kudos ;)

Advertisement