Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronald Moore interviewed on podCast411

Options
  • 02-06-2006 5:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I just posted up an interview I did with Ronald Moore for my podcast at

http://www.podcast411.com

No you do not need an iPod to listen - you can listen right from the site if you want.

No real spoilers on season three - other than a mention of a guest star for Ep 1 and some other small details on Season 3. But some nice behind the scenes questions on his podcast and if we will ever see a mechanical Dagget.

Rob @ podCast411

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Good interview. Moore is very honest about his work.

FYI - not sure what the rules say about signing up just to post a link like that, I think it's 'frowned upon' at the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

At least there's some substance to his post, even if he is selling his site. Frowned upon indeed but cheers anyway.

SP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 podcast411

I appologize for spamming the list - It was just that I thought it was very releavent to this list.

I had been trying for over a year to get Ron on my show and I guess I just wanted everyone who is a fellow BSG fan to know about it.

FYI - my site and podcast are ad free - so I get no revenue from anyone visiting it and listening to the show.

Anyway - it was a blast talking to Ron - I have done 150 interviews and this was only the second time I was nervous doing the interview. He was really very nice and pleasant to talk with and did not rush out of the interview. Kudos to Ron.

I can't wait until October.

Rob @ podCast411

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Well, you seem to have gotten away with it ;)

And fair play, it's a very good interview.

Roll on October indeed.

Advertisement