Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE Tonight

Options
  • 01-06-2006 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

What game is on in the SE tonight?
    I have the new schedule that starts on 5th June.
    It says thursdays is a 50+5 DC.
    Anyone know if that's whats on there tonight or is it diff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

yeah same schedule tonight. New tourneys start next week. The Thursday game is being changed to 4000 starting stack. Instead of 3 30min levels before the break, there will be 4 20 min levels. They are also bringing in the 150/300 level after much persuasion!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

it has always been a 50+5 DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Lex

Cheers.
    Might make my SE debut toinght so! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

ianmc38 wrote:
    yeah same schedule tonight. New tourneys start next week. The Thursday game is being changed to 4000 starting stack. Instead of 3 30min levels before the break, there will be 4 20 min levels. They are also bringing in the 150/300 level after much persuasion!
    Thank the poker gods! Still a crapfest though. I'll probably be there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭willis

wil prob be there,heading over to the Jackpot 1st to see what the numbers are like. There were 40 runners there on tues according to my bro. The se is a total crapshoot, i just fancy some poker tonight and aint much selection, the quicker the fitz dump the freeroll the better

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

willis wrote:
    the quicker the fitz dump the freeroll the better

They won't be dropping it, but from next week 08/06/2006 there's a new €150.00 freeze-out each Thursday* @ 2030hrs. The freeroll will be moving to a new permanent start time of 1900hrs.

*Excluding the last Thursday of each month.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭willis

out se kk vs aa!chief brody was on my first table, gone by level 2 but boy did he provide entertainment, constantly outdrawing people. He was allin with 77 vs JJ, i folded a 7 but he rivered the case 7!se regulars know of him for his luck,he has some record in there apparantely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

There was a simple equation in play tonight:

Chief Brody - Salmon Jumper = Early to the rails

What was he thinkin?

p.s. by the bys he was going for his hat-trick tonight, won it the last two weeks.

p.p.s. once again showed again what a pleasure he is to play cash games with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

out in about 14th...absolutely gutted.

QQ vs AK all in preflop A on the river.

one limper
    Button wakes up with AKo and raises to 5K, blinds are 1k-2k.
    I push in the SB.

why oh why do i get overly aggresive with QQs pre-flop...with two players to act behind me, at the time i thought the push made sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Washout wrote:
    at the time i thought the push made sense.

It still does.

Dont ever think that just because a push like this doesnt come off that it was the wrong play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

ianmc38 wrote:

that just gives Chief Brody the excuse to be even more aggresive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Lazare

HalfBaked wrote:

p.p.s. once again showed again what a pleasure he is to play cash games with :)

LOL, he's paying for my weekend away!!

I *have* to start playing the cash games there, sounds like such fun :)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

You took a night off last night Paul? I got knocked out when a battle of the blinds turned into a slaughter when the SB flopped quads 9's and I hit a Q on the turn. Gotta love it.

Yep, night off last night, only played live once this past week. Will hit one of the IPT side events over the weekend though, either Sunday or Monday I think.

Advertisement