Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

remember...

Options
  • 01-06-2006 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

the fast show :) one of my all time faveourite shows that i miss now :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭whatalanger

Scorchio

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭6ix

Brilliant. I watched it religiously. Ted and Ralph, Unlucky Alf, the suit guys.

Paul Whitehouse was (is) legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I thought this was going to be about something from the early nineties at the latest. The Fast Show ended way too recently for nostalgic reminiscing. It is, however, worthy of much praise. Excellent show indeed. Ted and Ralph - genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

Dudess wrote:
    I thought this was going to be about something from the early nineties at the latest. The Fast Show ended way too recently for nostalgic reminiscing. It is, however, worthy of much praise. Excellent show indeed. Ted and Ralph - genius.
    oh suit u sir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

remember ted was down the pub and his wife died and they were playing the vegetable game...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Scorchio

:)

Chris Waddle

Advertisement