Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Parkinson Event Offer

Options
  • 01-06-2006 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭

Ive decided not to play this event as Im playing the main event the next day and am going to give poker a rest. However, I would like to contribute so heres the offer.

I will front 50% of the buy-in for a Boardster for the event for the following:

1. 50% of winnings (after entry fee) to be divided between 1PP and a donation to the Simon charity.
    2. The player must write a report to be published on 1PP website.
    3. The player pays the reg fee themselves (not part of the 50/50 deal)

If you want to do this post here/PM me (with phone number) and I'll will randomly draw the player and announce the winner here. We really need this done by 3pm so thats the deadline.

Should be fun for those playing and also gives a Boardster that doesnt have 300 bucks a starting chance in a game against a big, celeb filled, field.

GL

BigD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Dave,

if u can't get anyone I'll do it for you. I'll call u at 5pm and if if no one else wants in then I'll pay the 50%

but if someone else wants to do it just let Dave know and i'll step aside.

cheers, d.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Nice offer Dave, but what about extending it to the main event?lol

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

I'll stick my name in the hat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Four names on scraps of paper shuffled and drawn......and the vict....eh....winner is AK47. Good luck fella. Thx to the other 3 and good luck if you play.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

BigDragon wrote:
    Four names on scraps of paper shuffled and drawn......and the vict....eh....winner is AK47. Good luck fella. Thx to the other 3 and good luck if you play.

I thought I was getting a walk! :D

Damned variance.

Good Luck AK47!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭carrigeen

I'll do the same offer if someone wants to take it , i'll be up tomorrow just pm i will arrange with fintan to cover my 50%

cheers

pat

Advertisement